Saturday, November 6, 2010

LP KQ5 is done... mostly

I just released the final episode of Let's Play King's Quest V with an MT-32. I must say, it's been fun doing this. I'm not quite done, yet, though. I have one little extra to show, for the sake of completeness. Actually, if anyone knows of any deaths I might have missed, don't hesitate to let me know, either here or on my YouTube channel. It must work on the MS-DOS CD-ROM version; if I can confirm it, I will include it in the extras video, or another video if it's too late for that. Oh, and I will credit you with pointing it out to me.

I'm going to do another Let's Play with the MT-32, and I want some input about which one (this in case you haven't seen my request in the more than half a dozen other places I mentioned it). See the Halloween post for details.

4 comments:

  1. I only know 1 death you missed, when you get to Mordack's island try swimming back to where you came from, you will get eaten by a giant squid/octopus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MrDuke: Aha! Thanks for that. I've actually seen that one before, but forgot about it.

    Hmm, looks a lot like a squid. Strangely enough, I can only count six limbs, including one tentacle. Squid actually have eight arms and two tentacles. But then, I think this is supposed to be a kraken, not any specific real creature, so I won't be too hard on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work, Cyh and I said we'd probably watch all of them as a marathon when you finished, so that should be fun :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @MrDuke: Oh, silly me. There are actually two tentacles (one is holding Graham) and four arms. Still four arms short, though.

    ReplyDelete

You don't need an account to comment. You can just select the "Anonymous" profile.